Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Marriage and Men (By someone not me)

Perhaps it is not highly appropriate for me to post a sermon entitled "Marriage and Men". But then again, maybe it is. Either way.... Aaron & I have both listened to this message, and both walked away blessed, and convicted, and questioning a few things even. So, this isn't one of those cases where the girl is posting something hoping the guy will look at it. We both have. I'm posting it because while it is geared toward men, as I said, I gleaned a lot from it myself. It is something, in my opinion, every married couple should watch together. If you aren't familiar with Mark Driscoll from Mars Hill Church,
you are in for a surprise. He isn't like the preacher you probably listen to. However, he points you to Jesus every time- so that is what matters! Just wanted to give you a heads up. :)

Enjoy, and let me know your thoughts.

1 comment:

Sharilyn said...

We did listen. Interesting thoughts. Great blog. Love ya!