Thursday, May 7, 2009

My arthritis is flaring up

No, it's not. I'm just making note of the drastic changes in our weather here in Colorado. Wasn't it just snowing 2 weeks ago? Wasn't I just making a fool of myself with my tupperware tents for my tulips? (Say that 5 times fast.)

Yesterday was quite the different picture here at the Britton household.

Malachi had his first experience with the hose. He absolutely LOVED it! I guess 85 degrees is warm enough to the kids to be drenched with freezing cold hose water. I think I remember that as a child .... This is also the first year all of the kids have loved it! Usually it's just Providence, and sometimes Sam that get into it. What a fun summer is ahead of us!













Providence and Eden kept exclaiming that this was the most fun ever! How sweet. Warning to my neighbors - I may be forced to join in the fun the warmer it gets!

1 comment:

Carmine said...

How fun! My kids too have been running around with buckets of water as the neighborhood kids get involved in water wars every day after school! What good memories!