Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby Britton Blurb (s)

There have been some funny Eden Blurbs said lately, so I thought I'd put them all into one.

We've been talking a lot about season's around here lately, and which ones are our favorite, and why.

Eden - "Fall is my favorite Spring."

Well okay then! (Aaron is convinced that will be a future album title of 519.)
__________________________________________________________
Eden - "Dad, I need to figure out a way to find $100."
Aaron - "Yeah? How are you planning on doing that?"
Me - Thinking to self .... ME TOO !
Eden - "Well ........ Dad?........ Can I have $100?"

Nice try Eden. I should know, I've tried it. Doesn't work.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I like that as an album title. If she is asking for $100 now, you are going to be in trouble when she is 16:)