Wednesday, November 4, 2009

One year

I maintained a blog during our adoption journey, and have updated it every now and then in the year we've been home with Malachi. I found a site where I can have that blog bound into a book for a keepsake. I'm so excited to have that done, and for Malachi to have that for his life. (Of course, I have big plans to "scrapbook" the journey as well ... PLANS being the key word.) Anyway, since finding out that I could do that, I have known that our one year anniversary of having Malachi in our family would be my last post. That day is today ! Read it if you want.

So one blog ends, with another continuing. Malachi doesn't need his own blog. He's a Britton. He gets in on the same pages as the rest of us. :) I did, however, wrap up "his" blog with a letter to him for the sake of closing his "book".

Here's to yet another chapter ..........

No comments: