Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baby Britton Blurb

Sam informed me tonight that he knows the abbreviation for brother.

"Oh yeah?", I asked. "What?"

"BS"

(trying not to laugh) .... "Um, no it's not Sam", I said.

"But I told Kinkaid [a kid in his class] today that it was."

"Well tomorrow you probably need to tell him that isn't right."

"But he already wrote it on his paper .... IN CRAYON !"

Oh .... well .... in that case, it would be fun to be your teacher when checking that worksheet!

Someone tell me that is funny !

3 comments:

Angie said...

OOPS! What IS the abbreviation for brother? Funny kid. (Keep him away from Emma.)

Jody Britton said...

I think it's funny that you are asking me a question like that ! :) I believe "bros" would be the abbreviation for brother. But I've been wrong before.

Lynette said...

Hilarious!! I would love to be a fly on the wall at the teacher's house when she looks at that worksheet!