Friday, March 12, 2010

This is why we adopt....

A friend of mine who has no kids went to this website that claims to tell you what your baby will look like. I told her she should think about adopting. :)

So for curiosity sake, I put in to see what it would say Aaron & I's child would look like. This is what I got ......

babies
What do you think about my little new baby Aaron Jody Junior?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

Thank the Lord HE knit my children together in my womb rather than this service !!!
(And of course, I'm only kidding when I say this is why we adopt. My children are beautiful ... all 4 of them ! )

2 comments:

Angie said...

Haha! Nice logic. That is seriously funny! I joked with Kim that Gary and I plugged our pictures in and got very close resemblances to our kids. I lied. I haven't tried yet, but I might! These computer generated kids are NOT cute!!!

David + Kim said...

Haha - I'm JUST NOW seeing this! But, I've got to give it to you, your computer kid is way cuter than ours!!!