Friday, March 12, 2010

The problem with a blog ....

is that if you are reading this, you probably read what I wrote yesterday. And in what I wrote yesterday, I've been feeling this nagging in my spirit that something I said was unfair, judgemental, and wrong. So ... when I could just erase it, the problem would still be that some have heard me say it .... And since I don't know who you are, let me just say this :

I wrote the following words yesterday:

Let me make this clear --- those people who I mentioned above do not have these children's best interest in mind, nor do they cling to the heart of God who LOVES these little ones unconditionally.

Now let me say this :

I don't know the hearts of why people would do what they do. It is not my place to judge those that I was referring to in this statement. It seems to me an odd thing that would happen (relinquishing children, not taking a child, etc), and it seems to me that it wouldn't happen other than this view I expressed. BUT .... I don't know. So..... sorry. I was out of line in making such a judgemental comment.

No comments: