Monday, July 5, 2010

Mr. Bean

At dinner tonight, Malachi appeared to be "digging for gold". You know. Up his nose. He started gagging a little bit, so I told him to get his finger out of his nose. Aaron and I started joking about our next status updating on Facebook saying : "You know you have long fingers when you make yourself gag while picking your nose." haha, right ?

A couple of hours later, Malachi came to tell me that he had a bean up his nose. A bean?
"You mean, a booger ?"
"No, a bean", he said.

I couldn't see one, but he seemed pretty determined that there truly was a bean up there. He even tried to tell Aaron. Neither of us believed him. I just thought his allergies were bad and he had a stuffed up nose. So I stuck him in the bath to clear out his sinuses. It worked.

I was trying to help him blow his nose, and I got a sneeze instead. Sure enough .... out flew a bean! (It was actually a pea, but he says a bean.) Ewe !!!!!

He may be mischievous, but he's no liar.

(Oh, and I tried my best to keep the video G rated .... he was in the bath during said event though.)

2 comments:

Carmine said...

Ah, the joy of innocence and sticking things up your nose. So cute!

Lynette said...

Maybe he really likes the smell of beans?!? I mean peas?!?