Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Family Pictures, Part II

Our friend, Jamie, did it again. She worked her magic in the midst of the mess that was our family portrait session. I truly couldn't be happier with this years pictures. And I actually got a kick out of seeing the facial expressions in certain pictures, knowing that I was saying certain words (strongly) to certain unhappy children, all with plastered smiles on our faces. Take that, Norman.

I hope my kids look back on these pictures one day and believe that the smiles on their faces reflected how they truly feel in our family. (Just maybe not on THIS particular day.) I hope.

(Yes there are 50 pictures below these words. Be glad, I narrowed it down from somewhere in the hundreds. So hard to choose!)

Thank you, Jamie!

















































2 comments:

Michelle E said...

Yay! The verizon photo wasn't on facebook and I was concerned :)

emilyandfamily.com said...

Wow. You must frame lots of those!!! They are amazing. So cool to see you guys as a family of 7 (finally!!!).