Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sing With Me Now!

(To the tune of 12 Days of Christmas)

All in a day in the Britton Family.


ahem....me me me me me me me.... ready.


All in a day in the Britton family,
1 Mom yelling insanely

All in a day in the Britton family,
2 loaves of bread and 1 Mom yelling insanely.

All in a day in the Britton family,
3 loads of laundry, 2 loaves of bread, and 1 Mom yelling insanely.

All in a day in the Britton family,
4 times we've shoveled, 3 loads of laundry, 2 loaves of bread, and 1 Mom yelling insanely.

All in a day in the Britton family,
FIVE KIDS AT HOME! 4 times we've shoveled, 3 loads of laundry, 2 loaves of bread, and 1 Mom yelling insanely.

All in a day in the Britton family,
6 days off school (so far), FIVE KIDS AT HOME! 4 times we've shoveled, 3 loads of laundry, 2 loaves of bread, and 1 Mom yelling insanely.

All in a day in the Britton family,
7 o'clock practice (for worship team), 6 days of school, FIVE KIDS AT HOME! 4 times we've shoveled, 3 loads of laundry, 2 loaves of bread, and 1 Mom yelling insanely.

All in a day in the Britton family,
8 minutes of quiet, 7 o'clock practice, 6 days off school, FIVE KIDS AT HOME! 4 times we've shoveled, 3 loads of laundry, 2 loaves of bread, and 1 Mom yelling insanely.

All in a day in the Britton family,
9 times I told you so (or umpteen, whichever is greater), 8 minutes of quiet, 7 o'clock practice, 6 days off school, FIVE KIDS AT HOME! 4 times we've shoveled, 3 loads of laundry, 2 loaves of bread, and 1 Mom yelling insanely.

All in a day in the Britton family,
10 wet snow boots, 9 times I told you so, 8 minutes of quiet, 7 o'clock practice, 6 days off school, FIVE KIDS AT HOME! 4 times we've shoveled, 3 loads of laundry, 2 loaves of bread, and 1 Mom yelling insanely.

All in a day in the Britton family,
11 trays of cookies, 10 wet snow boots, 9 times I told you so, 8 minutes of quiet, 7 o'clock practice, 6 days off school, FIVE KIDS AT HOME! 4 times we've shoveled, 3 loads of laundry, 2 loaves of bread, and 1 Mom yelling insanely.

All in a day in the Britton family,
12 inches of snow, 11 trays of cookies, 10 wet snow boots, 9 times I told you so, 8 minutes of quiet, 7 o'clock practice, 6 days off school, FIVE KIDS AT HOME! 4 times we've shoveled, 3 loads of laundry, 2 loaves of bread, aaaaannnnnnd 1 Mom yelling insanely.

I love my life....but I won't say it isn't tiring.
Thank you, and good night.

1 comment:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You're so funny, Jody. :)